The tables are set and ready, and all we're waiting on is YOU!
|via Kay Gaensler|
At 6:00 PM Eastern today, we're all meeting on Facebook for discussions, prize drawings, and more.
Some of the prizes won't be revealed until the event, but many are already posted on the Facebook Event page. Here are a few to get you started:
- A 10-page agent critique from my agent, Kent D. Wolf, at Lippincott Massie McQuilkin.
- A query letter and 10-page critique from Erin Cashman's agent, Amaryah Orenstein.
- A 10-page agent critique from Lisa Gail Green's agent, Melissa Nasson of Rubin Pfeffer Content.
- A 10-page editor critique from Lorin Oberweger of Free Expressions Seminars and Literary Services
- A $100 gift certificate toward the Free Expressions Seminars workshop of your choice
- A three-chapter critique from Erin Cashman
- A comfort gift basket of chocolate, tea, gourmet treats, a notepad, gift card, and more
- A support from miserable writers basket of CHOCOLATE, a B&N gift card, journal, writing utensils, an iTunes gift card, and a secret uber cool bag to put it all in.
- A paperback Emotion Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi
- A digital Posititive Traits and a digital Negative Traits Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi
And that's not all!
What do you have to do to win? There's no one judging the quality of your writing, no one asking you to jump through hoops.
Lisa, Erin, and I have shared our stories of how we almost quit writing, along with the breakthroughs that put us on the road to publication. Now we want you to share yours--we want you to know you're not alone, and we'd like to help you make that breakthrough.
Go to the Facebook page. Tell us why you have a compulsion for writing, or tell us about a time you almost quit. Tell us what you do to keep yourself motivated, or share your favorite writing tip.
That's it. We'll pick winners from among those who posted their stories. : )
Then come and party with us.
Sound like fun?
Looking forward to seeing you!