Lisa Gail Green
- Beholden by our fearless leader, Martina Boone.
I'm so far behind on my want-to-read list that my Christmas wish list includes mostly previously-released books, along with a few upcoming releases. Here are some of them, in no particular order:
- DISSONANCE by Erica O'Rourke
- THE EVOLUTION OF MARA DYER and THE RETRIBUTION OF MARA DYER by Michelle Hodkin
- DOCTOR SLEEP and MR. MERCEDES by Stephen King
- DON'T LOOK BACK by Jennifer Armentrout
- GIRL OF NIGHTMARES by Kendare Blake
- PRETTY GIRL THIRTEEN by Liz Coley
- HEARTBEAT by Elizabeth Scott
- ANOTHER LITTLE PIECE by Kate Karyus Quinn
- THE RULES FOR DISAPPEARING by Ashley Elston
- TAKE ON ME by Katie McGarry
- FIND ME by Romily Bernard
- BEHOLDEN by Martina Boone
- RUN TO YOU BOOK 1 (Parts 1 - 3) and RUN TO YOU BOOK 2 (Parts 4 - 6), by Clara Kensie. Yes, this is a shameless plug, but it's true. I'm so excited to read my books as actual books, and my biggest Christmas wish (besides, you know, peace on earth and goodwill toward men) is that you will read the RUN TO YOU series too!!!
Warm winter wishes, everyone! May your holiday be full of joy and love and books.
- The Divergent box set by Veronica Roth
- Beholden by Martina Boone (if it were coming out in time for me to get it). ;)
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer (with the movie cover, because the regular one would creep me out)!
- The Revised Life of Ellie Sweet and The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet, both by Stephanie Morrill
My list includes a mixture of arc's and books that are already out!
- The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (i've read it and loved it so much I want my own copy so badly!)
- On The Fence by Kasie West
- Lips Touch, 3 Times by Laini Taylor
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Looking For Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
- The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
- Wicked Little Secrets by Kara Taylor
- Evertrue by Brodi Ashton
- INFINITE by Jodi Meadows - Because she's my absolute favorite! Plus an incredibly generous person (Martina) pre-ordered a signed copy for me, so I'm extra excited!
- WAYFARER: A TALE OF BEAUTY AND MADNESS by Lili St. Crow - My second favorite!
- LUMIERE by Jacqueline Garlick - It has a gorgeous cover, so I must have a hard copy of this one.
- WHEN THE BUTTERFLIES CAME by Kimberley Griffiths Little - I don't normally read MG, but the blurb for this sounds amazing. Must have!
- KILLER INSTINCT by S. E. Green - Three words: Teenage Girl Dexter. That is all.
- DREAMS OF GODS & MONSTERS by Laini Taylor - Who doesn't want this book right this instant??
- BEHOLDEN by Martina Boone - I've had the pleasure of reading this gorgeous book, and I can't wait to have an actual hard copy in my hot little hands!
Martina BooneThe top of my Christmas wish list starts with intangibles:
- That every teen and child have access to books that get them excited and get them reading.
- That every library has new books and new readers, and that every bookstore has customers who come in to buy.
- That the people who ban books actually read those books and let those books change them before they start objecting.
- That I keep being lucky enough to share my own characters and stories with readers.
- That Jan Lewis finishes her fabulous book and that more of my friends get published.
All the lovely, lovely upcoming books from my friends. (Write more, ladies!!!) Here are just a few:
- RUN TO YOU by Clara Kensie (OMG paranormal powers!)
- Book Two in Lisa Gail Green's BINDING STONE series (fabulous take on Djinn!!)
- LUMIERE by Jacqueine E. Garlick (steampunk fantasy!)
- SCINTILLATE by Tracy Clark (metaphysics that will make you drool while you think)
- TELL ME WHEN by Stina Lindenblatt (talk about HOT guys!)
- WHITE HOT KISS by Jennifer L. Armentrout (STEAM, I tell you)
- FATES by Lanie Bross (mythology I instantly fell for)
- PRISONER OF NIGHT AND FOG by Anne Blankman (romance and INTRIGUE)
- THE SHADOW PRINCE by Bree Despain (stakes and destinies and music, oh my!!!)
- A THOUSAND PIECES OF YOU by Claudia Gray (a KICKASS premise!)
- SNOW LIKE ASHES by Sara Raasch (The world and premise!)
- KILLER INSTINCT by S.E. Green (WOW! If Dexter was a teenage girl…)
- And last but certainly not least, FORBIDDEN by Kimberley Griffiths Little (lush, dangerous, and sexy!)
And because I am super, super greedy, here are a few more:
- DREAMS OF GODS AND MONSTERS by Lanie Taylor
- DANGEROUS CREATURES by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Anything by Maggie Stiefvater, Rainbow Rowell, Veronica Rossi, Veronica Roth, Victoria Schwab, Marie Lu, Gayle Forman, Melissa de la Cruz, Ruta Sepetys, David Levithan, Sarah Ockler, Tamora Pierce, Nancy Werlin, Holly Black…
Okay, I'll stop now. But know that in my head, I'm still adding and coveting ALL THE BOOKS, for which Santa will probably bring me a lump of coal.