Friday, April 26, 2013
She began keeping a bucket list at the age of ten. The version you see below is already out of date. Those of you who keep up with current events will know that many items have already been crossed off this list.
1. Eat a hamburger. (And survive.)
2. Master “The Art of the Eight Limbs.”
3. Attempt a tan.
4. Avenge parents’ deaths.
5. Renounce the throne of Pokrovia.
6. Take a cruise on a Gowanus Canal houseboat.
7. Tell Oona Wong the truth about her sister. (Break it gently!)
8. Pay a little visit to Ananka’s publisher.
9. Find the locomotive buried beneath Brooklyn.
10. Free the chinchillas.
11. Renovate Bannerman’s Castle.
12. Write the ultimate guide to chemical-free rodent removal.
13. Complete the map of the Shadow City.
14. Recruit the next generation of Irregulars.
15. Add a few entries to the Irregular Guide to New York City and blow Ananka Fishbein’s mind.
About the Author
Kirsten Miller is the author of the acclaimed Kiki Strike trilogy as well as the New York Times bestselling The Eternal Ones. Her latest novel is How to Lead a Life of Crime. She lives in Brooklyn, where it's always wise to think like a criminal.
Bank Street Irregular Blog
Follow Kirsten on Twitter
About the Series
Five delinquent Girl Scouts, a million hungry rats, one secret city beneath Manhattan, and a butt-kicking girl superspy- Welcome to the world of Kiki Strike.
The Kiki Strike series is a series of novels revolving about the adventures of six girls in Manhattan. Told from Ananka's point of view, these books describe the adventures of the Irregulars, a group of girls who join together to explore the underground city under Manhattan called "The Shadow City."
Buy Kiki Strike books on Amazon
Find Kiki Strike books on Goodreads
Great post: Character Bucket List - Kiki Strike and Kirsten MillerTweet this! Posted by Jan Lewis at 1:25 AM
Labels: Character Bucket List