Character Bucket list from Ana Maria Tei from REAPER’S NOVICE by Cecilia Robert
1. Keep my family’s souls off Grim’s hands.
2. Take one day at a time without panicking. Easier said than done especially if those soul snatchers keep popping around every corner.
3. Spend the summer in Venice with my best friend.
4. Book a VIP seat for the next David Garrett concert in Vienna. Gosh, have you seen this man play the violin? He is like the god of violins players! Plus he’s so gorgeous.
5. Learn to bake.
6. Get the henna tattoos on my hands retouched.
7. Learn to swim.
About the Book:
17- year- old Ana Maria Tei’s life has always been perfect: loving parents, good grades, and a future so bright it outshone the sun. But now words like “separation” and “divorce” are sending her world plummeting to hell. Determined to keep her family intact, Ana plans a family-bonding trip from Vienna to Tuscany. Except fate has other plans. Ana’s parents and siblings are killed in a car accident on their way to pick Ana up from school.
Enter Grim, aka Ernest. He promises to relinquish the four souls if Ana agrees to trade her soul for theirs and serve a lifetime as his novice. In order for Ana to graduate from her Reaper’s Novice station to a Soul Collector graduate, Grim puts her to test. To her horror, she finds out becoming a Reaper’s Novice didn’t happen by chance. It was preordained, and she is forced to make a choice: save her family’s souls or come to terms with who she really is and complete the task set for her.
Buy REAPER'S NOVICE on Amazon
Find REAPER'S NOVICE on Goodreads
About the Author:
Cecilia Robert lives in Vienna with her two children, has an incurable obsession with books, anything romantic, TV and medieval architecture. When not working in her full time job, catching up with her two children, writing or reading, she can be found, knitting or crocheting, taking photos of old buildings.
Check out Cecilia’s blog
Like Cecilia on Facebook