Thursday, January 24, 2013
Nastasya's Bucket List
1) To get better at magick
2) To work on my trust issues
3) To keep getting better at being me: my mother's daughter, my father's heir.
4) To work on my sword skills. Someday I will take Reyn down.
5) To go to Iceland with Reyn and have him go with me to see my father's castle.
Reyn's Bucket List
1) To marry Nastasya (shh! Don't tell.)
2) To have children with Nastasya
3) To have a ranch and train horses
4) To get Nastasya at a much higher level with her sword skills
5) To go to Iceland with Nastasya and together visit her father's home
River's Bucket List
1) To become more patient
2) To become more kind
3) To increase my capacity for compassion
4) To continue to work on self-forgiveness
5) To continue to try to save other immortals
Cate Tiernan was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, on July 24th, 1961. She went to Ben Franklin High School, a public school not far from the Mississippi River. The high school that Morgan Rowlands (in Sweep) goes to is based on that building. She also went to a performing arts high school half a day for three years; two years for visual art and one year for writing.
Cate studied writing, Russian language and literature at New York University but graduated from Loyola University, in New Orleans, with a degree in Russian. In her mid-twenties she moved back to New York and got a job as an assistant at Random House. She worked for the head of the Juvenile Audio and Video department and was surrounded by children’s books and editors and people who read as much as she did. It was at that office where she wrote her first children’s book that eventually got sold and published.
Eventually Cate moved back to New Orleans where she wrote Sweep. Hurricane Katrina hit while she was in the middle of writing the fourth book of Balefire. These days Cate lives in North Carolina with her daughters, husband and stepsons.
View Cate's Website
Follow Cate on Twitter
After 450 years of living, Nastasya Crowe should have more of a handle on this whole immortal thing....
After a deadly confrontation at the end of Darkness Falls, the second Immortal Beloved novel, Nastasya Crowe is, as she would put it, so over the drama. She fights back against the dark immortals with her own brand of kick-butt magick...but can she fight against true love? In the satisfying finale to the Immortal Beloved trilogy, ex-party-girl immortal Nastasya ends a 450-year-old feud and learns what "eternally yours" really means.
Laced with historical flashbacks and laugh-out-loud dialogue, the Immortal Beloved trilogy is a fascinating and unique take on what it would mean to live forever.
Buy ETERNALLY YOURS on Amazon
Find ETERNALLY YOURS on Goodreads
Great post: Character Bucket List: Cate TiernanTweet this! Posted by Martina Boone at 6:00 AM
Labels: Character Bucket List